Have you ever wondered if the Social Security system will run out of money before you retire? Or if claiming benefits as soon as you're eligible is the best decision for your financial future? In this episode, we'll be debunking common myths about Social Security and answering the questions you've been curious about.
Here’s what we’ll talk about in this episode:
- The Social Security Administration cannot help you make the best decision about when to start your benefit. (0:57)
- While it is income-based, you will most likely have to pay taxes on your Social Security. (3:35)
- Will Social Security run out of money? (4:57)
- Social Security benefits are not exclusively for U.S. citizens. (9:41)
- Social Security is not based on income and assets. (11:16)
Read more and get additional financial insight here: http://retirementplaybookpodcast.com
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.