Getting lost while driving in the car or hiking in the woods is kind of like getting lost in retirement planning. It can be tough to find your way without the right guidance and tools. But fear not! In today's episode, we're going to explore the most common mistakes people make in retirement planning and share some insightful advice to help you stay on track.
Here’s what we’ll talk about in this episode:
- The impact of having bad tools when retirement planning. 1:09
- Being given bad directions in the financial world. 2:44
- Not paying attention to your finances. 5:11
- The first step to getting back on track with retirement planning. 6:44
- Don’t be embarrassed to ask for professional help with your finances. 9:17
Read more and get additional financial insight here: http://retirementplaybookpodcast.com
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.